VISITOR EXPECTATION GUIDELINES
Visiting Hours are by appointment only – 7 days per week, 11am, 2pm and 4pm
Please call the main line (516) 740-9900 to schedule appointments that can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
Please arrive on time to allow for the check-in process, a 30-45-minute visitation appointment
- Facial Coverings must be worn covering your nose and mouth at all times while visiting Emerge Nursing and Rehab Center.
- Once you arrive, you will have your temperature checked and you will be asked a series of questions. Please answer honestly and truthfully as someone’s life could depend on it. IF YOU DON’T FEEL WELL, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available, please utilize before and after your visit. There are two restrooms available to wash your hands in as well.
- Please adhere to social distancing rules during your visit. There will be markings on the floor to indicate where each visitor and resident will be during the visit. Please refrain from any physical contact with the residents.
- At this time, all visitations will occur in the interior courtyard as per the guidelines issued by the Department of Health. Visitation may be adjusted or restricted by the facility as needed. As per the DOH regulations, there is NO visitation in any resident room or any care area.
- There is a limit of 2 visitors at a time. There will be a maximum of three visits per resident weekly as this will allow for all residents to have a chance to visit with their loved ones. At least one of the visitors must be over the age of 18.
- We ask that you do not consume any food or beverage during the visitation so that facial coverings are not removed.
- Any communication with staff should continue to take place with current procedures.
- Punctuality is crucial to ensure that the visitation process goes smoothly and to allow for time screening and set up of visitation. Lateness will not extend your time and all visits must conclude promptly as scheduled.
- Take this time to enjoy with your loved one who has been looking forward to your visit!