- Facility will communicate electronically, or by phone, at least daily with the resident representative of each resident infected with the pandemic infectious disease, unless otherwise directed by the resident.
- Facility will communicate electronically, or by phone, at least weekly, to each resident and resident representative of each resident, the number of infections and deaths at the facility, unless otherwise directed by either party.
- Access to video conference with the resident will be made available to each resident representative on a daily basis.
- The facility will maintain a 60-day supply of all necessary PPE at all times.
- Cohorting of residents infected with the pandemic infectious disease will be maintained in order to help stop the spread of the disease. There will be a designated area for these residents with the infectious disease.
- All congregate activities will cease within the building in order to stem the spread of the disease (i.e., dining, recreational activities, rehabilitation services).
- Admission/re-admission to the facility will be granted after hospitalization for the pandemic infectious disease in compliance with all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Download the full 24 page Annual Pandemic Emergency Plan in PDF format here…